this year elaina is still in preschool and she's going back to miss kates. she loves it and this year she's met a new friend named lily. "she's my best friend" and asks to play with her all the time.
elaina was quizing lex at math and so lex decided to quiz elaina by asking "what's 6 + 6 eliana?" and elaina replied "i don't know! my teacher doesn't speak those!" may 2012
i told lex that he couldn't play his game all day and he keeps saying to me "you're taking away my childhood!!!" april 2012
the kids were laughing really hard and lex said "that laughed my jokes out!" march 2012
while driving in the car i heard elaina say "lex!!!! stop!!! your hand smells like boogers!!"
while stirring in the jello mix with the water Elaina said "mine smells precious... and delightful!" -nov 2011
while riding home from school one day Lex said "i wish daddy could get a new job. I wish he could work there." and he pointed to a convenient store where cory takes him to get candy and drinks. -nov 2011
Elaina- "If the dogs are mean they're called wolves." -dec 2011
I was telling lex he needed to get clothes on so we could go to the store. Then elaina said "you need clothes on or someone will laugh at you....like me...i'll laugh at you" then she smiled very big hoping she could get the chance. may- 2011
Elaina and I were having a conversation about other people having a right to choose what they want to do with their own lives. I said something like "heavenly father doesn't force us to do anything but satan wants to force us to choose his way." Then elaina said "yeah...like lex. he doesn't let me choose either."
On TV some guys had little kids do voice overs on them and Elaina said "They don't talk like humans! They talk like kids!!"
Elaina pretends she can speak spainish all the time and while she was pretending she told me "I can speak another language! So can you mom." When I asked her what language I could speak she said "You speak mommy!" Now I know why she can't do what I ask her.
Elaina was eating breakfast when she put her hands together to make a book and said "Amen." When I looked at her weird she said "I had to read my scritpures."
cory made lex his fav. lunch-fish sticks. he added some french fries thinking lex would be so excited for the surprise. he put it down in front of lex and lex said "heyyyyy!!! i didn't order this!"
I was cleaning out Lex's ears with a q-tip and he said "did the rats poop in my ear?" I was was confused and he wanted to look at the q-tip. So i showed him and he said "see? that's the poop!" I asked him if he thought of that or if he heard it somewhere. he said he thought it up himself. and he was so mad at me laughing at him. lolololol!!!!!
Lex's primary teacher asked him if he got what he wanted for christmas. He said "I wanted a dog but all I got was a sister."
Lex got a cut on his arm and I asked him how he got it. He said "I grew to big" -thinking his skin spilt because he grew too fast
"Elaina you crack me up"-mom "Like nuts?"- Elaina
After I was done reaming Lex for breaking something (again) i said "do you understand?" and he said "yes your majesty."
I sat down next to Elaina in our rocking chair and she said "your fatting me!!" (I was squishing her)
Elaina was riding home in the car one night and she look out the window and said" The moon is magic!" and I said "it is?" and she said "yeah it floats!"
Elaina was helping me find and kill the flies in our house and she said "I killed him!! I killed the big black guy!"
Lex said "Holy Crap!" So I told him that wasn't a good word to say. So he said "can i say gosh?" I told him "yeah i guess" So he came back and said "Holy gosh!!"
Elaina who's been sick the last couple of days was in my arms as i carried her downstairs. I asked her if she needed to throw up anymore. so she leaded forward and stuck her tougue out and started making throwing up sounds. Then she comes back up and said "nope". :)
Lex showed me a picture and I said "that's aunt camille when she was a little girl." Lex said back to me... "yeah! i'm a big boy now i'm not a little girl anymore."
Elaina was helping me weed the flower bed and she kept stepping on the flowers. I told her to be careful and so she started tip-toeing around the flowers and said "excuse me flowers....excuse me...."
Grandma penner asked elaina to do something and she said "aye aye captain!!" -from spongebob square pants tv show.
No comments:
Post a Comment