Monday, December 7, 2009

grandma penner

I believe it was the day i set up for my last wedding my grandma penner passed away. I got to do her flowers for her. We talked about her flowers she wanted a couiple times before she died and she always told me she wanted pink roses with baby's breath. so that's what i got for her. :)






this was in her casket. I put some roses in her hand and she just looked pretty.


this was the grandkids spray i did. it had chocolate chip cookies and hersery's kisses in it.


her casket spray. i put the staute on top of 2 ppl dancing for her and my grandfather. they used to go dancing every friday night.


the boys: kevin, joel, todd


the girls: amber (me), camille, cherie

kevin, joel, nicole (joel's wife), cherie, and camille


everyone that wanted to took some flowers and ate the candy and cookies from the grandkids spray.



rachel, sarah, elizabeth, and natalie. my neices with their flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment